I finally hiked the Y last week. I vowed never to climb it, but finally decided to get it out of the way. The weather was nice and I was sort of in the mood to get some exercise. Let's just say that I forgot how much I hate hiking. If Angela hadn't been there to force me to the top, there is no way I would have made it. The view was nice, but I'm not really sure it was worth it. Here are a few pictures from the not so pleasant hike.
Hooray for April! If you live in Provo, you have to do it at least once!!! I'm glad you can now say you were an "official" Provo resident. :) I think we might have even seen you guys up there (only you were just little black dots we could see from our apartment).
1 comment:
Hooray for April! If you live in Provo, you have to do it at least once!!! I'm glad you can now say you were an "official" Provo resident. :) I think we might have even seen you guys up there (only you were just little black dots we could see from our apartment).
Post a Comment