I really just wanted to post today because I was at 79 posts and I really wanted it to be an even 80. I had a pretty blah Monday, though I did get to go to yoga tonight. Love it! It was actually quite intense tonight. It was the first time I had been to this particular class with the instructor, who was an older man with long silver hair. Very California, granola, yoga type guy. I actually really enjoyed him, though I had my doubts at first. I was at the front of the class, which I usually hate, but this guy walks around the whole time with his Britney mic, so it wasn't bad. Then while we were relaxing (sleeping) at the end of class, all of a sudden I feel him grab my legs and shake them out and stretch them further. Scared me to death. I'm surprised I didn't scream. Apparently he does this to everyone. I hate to admit it, but I kind of liked it.
I decided to make more of an attempt to sleep through the night tonight, so I am drinking some sleepy time tea. However, I think it is having the opposite effect on me. Let's hope the sleepiness will overcome me in the next several minutes. I have a long day tomorrow and I need my beauty rest.
1 comment:
Maybe you should ask the yoga guy what kind of tea he uses to help him sleep. ;)
Post a Comment