Fourth of July weekend we spent up in Logan Canyon with some of Kevin's immediate and extended family. I am still recovering from all the bug bites, but it was a really nice weekend getaway. Kevin and Eleanor camped the first night while Scarlett and I slept at Kevin's brother's house. Eleanor had a hard time with all the bugs and dirt at first, but finally warmed up to the concept of camping. She didn't want to sleep in the tent the second night so she slept with me.
We watched fireworks from Scott and Kristen's on the 3rd and had a patriotic program the night of the 4th. It was great to spend time with family and see Eleanor play with her cousins.
Scarlett loves her cousin Kate.
Am I too young for makeup, Mom?
Sisterly love
Building a snowman.
Scarlett got to nap in the tent.
No comments:
Post a Comment