I have been wanting to post more, but I really don't have anything interesting to share. I've been working a ton, getting mad at my March Madness bracket (Seriously, Georgetown?), planning parties (Enrichment etc) and trying to sleep. My little sister is getting married and so I am trying to help out in that department. And before you even think about asking, yes I am perfectly ok with the fact that my younger sister is getting married before me. I have known for years that she would. It was my idea to make a bet with her that who ever got married first would have to buy the other one a steak dinner. She has always been very dependent on guys and I haven't. And I am still so young, I really don't think about marriage, or think I am ready.
I celebrated my birthday a little early with old roommates tonight and we had so much fun. We had two of my favorite things, Swedish meatballs and cheesecake, and talked for hours. I love spending time with good friends!
2 comments:
Congrats on being published! Isn't it such a cool feeling? Glad to hear things are going well with you!
That was a fun night! Sorry the cheesecake wasn't the greatest! I'm going to make a really good one (and test it first), then call you up to come share! And little sisters getting married first is totally fine! That's how we roll in my fam! :)
Post a Comment