Apparently all I do is watch movies because I saw P.S. I Love You tonight. And I almost hated it. First of all, I think Hilary Swank looks like a man and is extremely unattractive. Second of all, I did not need to see Denny's (Grey's Anatomy) naked rear end. Third, it was way too sad. Every time I would finally stop crying, something else that was extremely sad would happen and I would start crying all over again. Maybe I'm just a little too sensitive about death, but I don't think that movies should be made where the moviegoer cries the whole time. Unless it is a documentary about dying kids in Africa or something. That would be an exception. I just wanted to stop crying so I was begging for the movie to end. I didn't even care how it ended, which is rare for me because I am usually very picky about the way a movie ends.
I guess the movie had some good elements, like some pretty shots of Ireland and some hot Irish accents. And pretty shoes. But other than that, I think it was a dud. Maybe the next movie I see will be a winner.
2 comments:
I totally agree about Hillary Swank! What is the deal with her? I would have liked the movie WAY more if someone else played her role. She was a spaz in the beginning of the movie!
Ha ha ha! My sister told me about htis movie and told me I should watch it...but I am in Asian and wasn't going to be able. But I was at the bookstore right after I got her email and saw the Book the movie was based off of with the same title. So I bought it. The Book was GREAT! I really loved it and is a little different than the movie. And when I was pictureing an actress to play the part I was in no way thinking of Hilary Swank. I was actually pictureing Resse Witherspoon...or my current fav. lady Rachel Mcadams. Maybe you should read the book.
Post a Comment