Jordin Sparks at the Scera in Orem . . . not sure why it happened, but she did come and I went. Thanks to an awesome friend, Ang and I got to go for free. It was outdoors, so we sat in the very back to avoid the mobs of screaming 12-year-old girls. The opening act, I think they called themselves 4 Real, was kind of a joke. We got a good laugh at their expense. Jordin is quite talented and I did enjoy her performance. She didn't sing very many of her own songs, I'm sure because no one knows any of them except the ones on the radio. I really like her voice. She can belt it out, though she was out of breath all the time.
I think the most memorable part of the evening was the woman sitting in front of us. We were all on blankets and Ang and I were stuck sitting behind this kind of weird family. The mother's shirt did not cover everything it should have in the back, and I was stuck looking at a tattoo on her lower back along with her thong all evening. This woman wasn't exactly skinny, so needless to say it wasn't a very pretty sight. I wanted to say something to her so bad, but what do you say? "Umm, I'm sorry ma'am, but your thong and love handles are hanging out, do you think you could do something about that?" Awkward!
1 comment:
How about something like, "Hey, I think your pants fell down...."
:)
Post a Comment