I have been having the most fantastic week. I don't really want to go into all the details in fear of who reads this, if anyone, but let's just say things are going SOOOO much better at work. First of all, I am going to NYC in August for a trade show! I am going to fly out a few days early to hangout with friends and do some shopping. I really didn't think they were going to send me, but I asked anyway and low and behold the answer was yes! Thank you Wayne Gretzky for your wise words "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." I am seriously trying to live by them.
Second, my title is now Events Coordinator and I am no longer doing marketing. I just didn't have time to do it all, though I wish I could. But I get to stick to my passion and I am thrilled. One step closer to my dream job. Not quite sure what that is, but I know it will have something to do with planning some kind of event.
Third, my friend Cassandra got married yesterday and I was present during the Temple ceremony. It was my first and I am so happy for Sassy Cass and Montel. I also got to see some good friends and that always makes me happy.
Fourth, the LA Lakers lost. That made me very happy.
Fifth, the Victoria's Secret semi-annual sale is going on right now. I don't think I need to say anymore about that. I went twice today.
Sixth, did I mention that I am going to NYC?!
Ok, so you can all continue to be jealous of how happy I am. I hope that everyone else is doing well too!
1 comment:
I am glad you are so happy! I love when things just seem to turn out! You're going to have a blast in NYC.
Post a Comment